Wednesday 24 May 2017

MY EXPERIENCE WITH WHATSAPP FOR WEB



     

        Life without any invention means no one is thinking about anything. Therefore inventions are very vital in our lives. The product that I might want to invent is a Whatsapp video calling feature that works on my laptop or the desktop computer. I have always used the video call on my smartphone and realized that it would be very interesting to have it also on my desktop. A few weeks ago I decided to install Whatsapp for desktop so that I could spend the little time on my phone. I, therefore, scanned the QR code and in no time I was receiving messages via my laptop.
        After a few hours of interacting with the new feature, I decided to try calling one of my friends with the video calling feature that is available on my phone's Whatsapp. To my surprise, I could not find the video call option in Whatsapp desktop which really disappointed me.This is, therefore, the reason why I discovered that it could be possible for me to come up with this new feature.
           Though video call for Facebook is fantastic, video calling via Whatsapp desktop will also be great as you will be communicating with your closest friends whose contacts are just on your Whatsapp contact list. This product very flexible for those people, who work for long hours on their computer and have little time reaching their phone. Therefore when somebody calls you through the feature, it will be flexible when you can answer it directly from your desktop.
          To sum up, by inventing this product. I will have saved the time spent on the phone and ensure productivity in what one does on the computer. This is because concentration on the work will not be fully impaired as one will catch immediately when the call ends. For instance, when video call ends, gaming apps and SMS messages might make one spend a lot of time on the phone and whole concentration on the work is shifted fully and catching later will have impacted productivity.

No comments: